Don't forget about your FSA dollars
Don't let your flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) dollars go to
Put them to good use on GlassesShop prescription glasses, and prescription sunglasses.
Use your FSA and HSA for…
Starting at $14.95, including prescription lenses
Plus free AS coating and cases
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- What are flexible spending and health savings accounts?
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health savings accounts (HSA) are programs that allow you to set aside money (before taxes) for specific health care expenses. If you're unsure whether or not you have an FSA or HSA, please check with your employer or insurance company.
- What can I purchase with my FSA or HSA?
- Glassesshop accepts FSA and HSA dollars for all prescription eyewear purchases (including prescription sunglasses, progressives, and reading eyeglasses), as long as your FSA or HSA card is affiliated with a major credit card.
- When dose it expire?
- You Flex Spending Account expires at the end of the year, so make sure you use it before Dec.31!
- How do I use my FSA?
- If you have an FSA/H SA debit card, just use it as checkout as your regular credit card. Without an FSA/H SA credit card you will need to purchase your prescription eyeglasses through checkout and receive reimbursement from your FSA/H SA provider with an receipt.
- How to download my receipt?
- You can print out your receipt from your personal account. Just click MY ORDERS, and select Download My Invoice.
- I still have some questions. Help.
- No problem. Chat us through Live Chat, or give us a call at 1-855-202-0123, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. EST Mon-Fri, or email service@GlassesShop.com.